Here are some pics...

DSC04152.jpg
DSC04153.jpg

DSC04155.jpg

DSC04156.jpg

DSC04151.jpg
Next up, de-badge me thinks..
DSC04154.jpg

much better, cant believe the clio didnt come with a spoiler on it in the first place!!

Cost saving lol

Cost me £300 as i fitted it myself which is £269 cheaper than renault wanted!!! Could have bought 2!!

Was scary drilling thou my wife couldnt watch lol

Beauty!

Colour match is spot on too! Very unusual, my colour match from the dealer is poor, its slightly green but there is no way im kicking up a fuss, nobody seems to be able to spray the colour properly! So many people have problems with it.

Beauty!

Colour match is spot on too! Very unusual, my colour match from the dealer is poor, its slightly green but there is no way im kicking up a fuss, nobody seems to be able to spray the colour properly! So many people have problems with it.

Didnt explain well... the spoiler is painted and supplied by renault, it was on offer with fitment. I rang them and got a quote without fitment and was surprised at the price.

Was going to pay K-tech to fit at cost of £60(hour labour) but at the last minute decided to grow some lol

Lucky i didnt damage paint as missus would of kicked me out i think.

Thought i was particular about my cars, my wife is even worse than me!

What im trying to say is did you get yours sprayed by someone other than renault? Heard it is a nightmare when panels need spraying etc..

does finish car off very well, took clio badge off today. Thinking about updating badges front and rear or maybe have the rear naked;/

Well done for having a go yourself! I didn't want to do my Sport spoiler so let the bodyshop who painted it do it for me. Did you find it easy? Measured it about 12 times before drilling it?

Brick were shat when I fitted mine. I made the father in law do it lol!

Looks awesome!! LY gorgeous! Cup spoiler FTW!

Well done for having a go yourself! I didn't want to do my Sport spoiler so let the bodyshop who painted it do it for me. Did you find it easy? Measured it about 12 times before drilling it?

I know this sounds mad but i didnt measure it, i used the sticky pads and did it by eye. There is a bit of play in the bolts so you can move side to side then tighten the bolts. Really pleased with the result(not smug at all...:smile:)

Similar Thread Suggestions