Cup spoiler fitted!

Today i fitted my cup spoiler on the 197, it was a bit difficult to drill the holes in your own car but i like the result with the cup spoiler on :smile:

With the help of some tape and checking 100 times..
20130222_160159_zpsd2911524.jpg

20130222_160230_zps81dfb3b2.jpg

:blush:mg:
20130222_161209_zps44e76819.jpg

The end result. I like :001_tt1:
20130222_171451_zps246f3719.jpg

20130222_171555_zpsff004a96.jpg

20130222_171739_zps434dab88.jpg

Next step, de-badging "clio"?

I know how it feels! Its a grit your teeth moment and just go for it!

Little observation, I needed two extra screws in mine, (towards the back of the car) on the vertical join to the car. Found it was a lot more stable.

Just a tip!

Hope this helps!

Looks the tits btw :smile:

I know how it feels! Its a grit your teeth moment and just go for it!

Little observation, I needed two extra screws in mine, (towards the back of the car) on the vertical join to the car. Found it was a lot more stable.

Just a tip!

Hope this helps!

Looks the tits btw :smile:

Thnx!

Good tip, i'm going to put two screws at the back of the car :smile:

Now it looks like my car has DRS, when only fitted with the two bolts :tongueout:

Looks loads better i fitted mine myself must have checked it all lines up right a million times before drilling you only get one chance

Keep up the good work

I don't think I'd ever have the balls to drill into my car. Glad I had the cup spoiler when it came.

Looks really good :smile:

Mine is being fitted as we speak :smiley:

Exited :smiley:

Picking the car up at 12 :smile:

Love the spoiler

I didn't have the guts to drill it myself in the end.

Paid a body shop garage £50 to fit it lol

You want two holes in your hatch to mount the spoiler correct.

Not_scared006.jpg

The instructions from renault say this, the lower one is for a self tapper type of screw.

Any one got a link where to get one of theses and does it come painted of have u gota get that done ur self if so how much to get painted

Any one got a link where to get one of theses and does it come painted of have u gota get that done ur self if so how much to get painted

Message Karl username; twingogeeko (think that his user name) that's where I got my cup spoiler.

I then paid £120 to have painted and fitted.

Better off doing direct through spray shack and get it painted and delivered to your door.

Similar Thread Suggestions