Cup Racer Spoiler

R sport wimbledon.

Theres a reason the road going version is different though, the racer one has externally accessible bolts. Not very secure imo.

willing to take the risk matey,if they can keep hold of it on a cup racer they can keep hold of it on a cup,could u advise me on the correct phone number to use? had a look but i'm not sure

Karl on here can get R parts I believe for a good price. Theres a thread somehwere in his section.

Additionally, I've heard the fake ones aren't too clever....

An extra £50 and for peace of mind. :wink:

willing to take the risk matey,if they can keep hold of it on a cup racer they can keep hold of it on a cup,could u advise me on the correct phone number to use? had a look but i'm not sure

I think he meant secure from thieves, not from falling off over speed bumps!

I think he meant secure from thieves, not from falling off over speed bumps!

haha,reading it again yr probably right,that doesn't worry me to much as i rarely leave my car anywhere and its garaged over night,so is R Sport in wimbledon the only place i can get one from?

Additionally, I've heard the fake ones aren't too clever....

An extra £50 and for peace of mind. :wink:

the proper cup racer spoiler are around £300-400, which is what that copy is based on, as the brackets on towards the middle like the cup racers, where as the road going versions are towards the sides.

brian leighton garages are doing an offer on the renault cup spoiler - look on the ruk rs forum if interested :tongueout:roud:

the proper cup racer spoiler are around £300-400, which is what that copy is based on, as the brackets on towards the middle like the cup racers, where as the road going versions are towards the sides.
No way! I thought the spoiler was £190 and the spraying was similar?... Or are we talking about the whole thing, already sprayed?

Whoops, sorry, ignore me.... >.<

No way! I thought the spoiler was £190 and the spraying was similar?... Or are we talking about the whole thing, already sprayed?

Whoops, sorry, ignore me.... >.<

the road going one yes, but the propper one that they use on the race cars are different and more expensive

rang R Sport wimbledon this morning for a price on the cup racer spoiler

266.59 + VAT

also asked for a price on the R3 airbox but the bloke wasn't to sure and asked me to ring back monday as the team are away racing

rang R Sport wimbledon this morning for a price on the cup racer spoiler

266.59 + VAT

also asked for a price on the R3 airbox but the bloke wasn't to sure and asked me to ring back monday as the team are away racing

Yea, everyone will be at Donnington by now.

Not too bad of a price.