Cup racer speedlines

In reality the speed difference is going to be minimal and I wouldn't say worth worrying about. If ure going on track then maybe but just for road ure not going to notice

In reality the speed difference is going to be minimal and I wouldn't say worth worrying about. If ure going on track then maybe but just for road ure not going to notice

I noticed quite a difference with lighter wheels, turn in is easier and the car picks up slightly quicker. They dont necessarily make it any faster but it does feel different/better.

I have worked within the clio cup paddock...the wheels are as standard, not sure on prices but every item on the car has to come from R-sport. But they certainly aren't given away!

i think the only way to answe that is by asking yourslef what you want to do with the car.
if ure going on track or like racing people at lights (which i might add is just silly lol) then you might notice a slight decrease.

If u just drive around daily in it and open it up but are not bothered about .2 of a second then go get em

For me its looks not out and out performance. Although im still endecided.

Are they not a thicker wheel to be stronger therefore heavier??

On the off chance im in the market for two or three sets of these dont want to be paying NEW prices tho if anyone hears of any please let me know

Many thanks

Are they not a thicker wheel to be stronger therefore heavier??

On the off chance im in the market for two or three sets of these dont want to be paying NEW prices tho if anyone hears of any please let me know

Many thanks

just buy them direct from speedline. 600 a set

just buy them direct from speedline. 600 a set

last i heard speedline had low stock and were not planning on getting anymore.

plus they wont sell these direct to the public. Unless something has changed.

worth a shot tho!