Cup racer speedlines

I know a couple of guys racing in this years Clio cup championship and am able to get up to 4 sets of white of cup racer wheels.

I'm having one set myself

So can offer the other 3 on here for £800 per set of 4

Just wanting to see the interest at the moment as I'll have to pay for them upfront and don't wanna be out of pocket and left with wheels I don't need lol

Are they lighter than factory fit speedlines ? If so does anyone know the weights if the price come down a bit id be intrested

If 600 is brand new price I'll see if I can get the others for that.
They reckon they pay over a grand a set for these lol. Explains why mine were gonna be 600

thats abit pricy, they usually go for £250-£400 for a non bulkled scrapped set, unless they like brand new un marked, but like someone says there like £600 brand new

Are they lighter than factory fit speedlines ? If so does anyone know the weights if the price come down a bit id be intrested

They are heavier than the factory Speedlines

They are sellin one set to me at 600 and 3 at 800

Are they pulling a fast one?

I think so. I bought a brand new set 2 months or so ago for £600 (£125+VAT per wheel).

Ya.

For lightness you want either OZ Ultraleggeras/Altraleggeras or Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s.

All can be had in 8j and much, much lighter than Speedlines.

I'm taking my Cup racers off and putting my OZ Ultras back on.

Its all down to what you want. Do you want a car that looks like a race car but is slower (In theory) than one with lighter wheels?

Remember its weight that kills there Clios.

Its all down to what you want. Do you want a car that looks like a race car but is slower (In theory) than one with lighter wheels?

Remember its weight that kills there Clios.

I'm more for looks these days but rather not go heavier really

If 600 is brand new price I'll see if I can get the others for that.
They reckon they pay over a grand a set for these lol. Explains why mine were gonna be 600

I can tell you now they wont pay over a grand a set for them, I used to work for a Ginetta G50 team and they practically got the rims given to them, I can't see it being any different in Clio's with how many they must go through.

Sounds like they are trying to pull a fast one.

Speedline uk supplied me with some, as I have a trade account from years ago. Last I heard they had no more and were not importing anymore.

But a set was around 500 +vat. So 600 for used is over priced and 800 is day light robbery. Unless they are supplying a set of pretty much new slicks with each set!!