cup racer alloys

Spanky-197

Paid Member
hi,

just bought a set of these and they haven't come with the centre caps, are these the same as the normal speedline centre caps also are they the same as the normal 197 alloy?

Last edited:
No they're 8" instead of 7.5 so wider fitment of tyre if you want to match them up properly.

The centre caps are the same i do believe. the little bit at the centre of the wheel grumpytwig with the renault logo on.

Last edited by a moderator:
glad to see you read his post. the centre caps are the same i do believe. the little bit at the centre of the wheel grumpytwig with the renault logo on.

This place gets more like cliosport all the time with rude/sarcastic people like yourself....

In reply to the original post the centres look the same as a standard wheel, I'll be testing to see if centre caps fit once they come back from the painters..

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair played cliosport is the most unfriendly 'club' ( term used loosely ) I'd ever had the mispleasure of paying a subscription to :tongueout:

glad to see you read his post. the centre caps are the same i do believe. the little bit at the centre of the wheel grumpytwig with the renault logo on.

You on the rag lol!!

Be nice on this place or woody and mike will violate u then ban u, fact!!!! :wink:

Fair played cliosport is the most unfriendly 'club' ( term used loosely ) I'd ever had the mispleasure of paying a subscription to :tongueout:

I'd agree with that mate exactly the reason I didn't renew !!

I believe they are the same centers though !

thanks for that will i still need my wheel spacers are will they stick out as much with out them, seeing as they are wider to start with?

cool looks like i will have my h&r 50mm spacers up for sale with my std silver 197 alloys in the new week or more

thanks for that will i still need my wheel spacers are will they stick out as much with out them, seeing as they are wider to start with?

Can't say without knowing the offset of the new wheels. If the offset is the same the wheel will sit 1/4" further out of the arch than standards which is ~ET62. That's no where near you're current offset of ET43.