Cup Dampers with H&R's worth it?

Ben went for Spax coilovers in the end :wink:

Danny, have the spax had a decent consistent run as a track day/decent driver daily use over a few k miles yet or are they still gaining a rep, they seem to be getting a decent rep, but, i would like to see a decent mileage use of them before taking the plunge

well I've not fitted many sets to mk3's myself yet, although I've used them daily for a year on my mk1 RSI, and for a few months now on my 172, and I've fitted a fair number of mk2's with them.

If you're going to do it, do it now while I've got 25% off

Mike my car is a daily but also used on track and so far I'm impressed with the RSX kit. I was concerned they would be too harsh on the road but they're not, they'll be track tested in a couple of weeks as I'm off to the ring, but based on the B road blasts I've had they handle extremely well giving me a lot of confidence.

My advice would be go for it.

I too have been thinking long and hard about whether to get the H&R Springs, I have a friend that will fit them FOC so I'm looking at cost price from K-Tec (£180) (I dont even have to pay for delivery as I only live a couple of miles down the road) I think this is a bargain, so I guess I'd be mad not to try it.

However, after reading the conflicting opinions in this post I am concerned I may regret it......

My plan was 20mm Spacers and the H&R...I was good to go with this in just a couple of weeks. Does anyone also have an experience of how badly affected the turning circle gets when lowered 30mm and on spacers, I imagine it's pretty bad?

God I am confused and I've got 500 quid in the car fund burning a hole in my pocket lol

well I've not fitted many sets to mk3's myself yet, although I've used them daily for a year on my mk1 RSI, and for a few months now on my 172, and I've fitted a fair number of mk2's with them.

If you're going to do it, do it now while I've got 25% off

Do spax do a fully adjustable set for a cup packed 182