Coyle's Clio, Albi Blue 197 '08

I think the reason I and possibly the others don't like the stickers is because the r27 has anthracite wheels, so they match. I prefer anthracite wheels to silver personally, but perhaps it's something to think about, especially with the red calipers. Other wise dude, nice clean car you've got there.

So, today the weather was good so decided to paint my calipers up.
Went to take off the 1st wheel, and crack, the locking wheel nut snapped, the shape part in the center snapped straight out. called Renault and a replacement key is £19 ish.. the code is on a sticker inside the cover of the service book labeled key code I believe?

Also, wanted to know if anyone could give me any advice, my drivers side seat, outer bolster (lower) is realy badly worn, its almost making the fabric white as it's weakened it, the cars only done 20,000miles and was 3 years old on 29th April.

Any chance this might be covered under any sort of warranty?

Finally, Im toying with the idea of adding a spoiler to the car, I drove up to Glasgow this weekend and saw 2 clio 197 Cups, both with the cup spoiler and splitters, one was RB and the other Nimbus grey. I think it just makes the car look much more aggressive and racey.
However I have seen this pic, which is Albi Blue like mine, and i think it looks perfect! I don't know where I saw the pic, so hope they dont mind me using it, but This is exactly how i'd like my car to look! It almost is, I have the gloss black diffuser, Just need to anthro the wheels and add the spoiler..

anyone know what spoiler it is? and where would be the best place to source it?

007ub.gif

stickers look good but are the side ones wonky? Should they not be going with the line of the car. I might be wrong of course!!

Also, weird how it's not a cup, yet it doesn't have air-con. Could you specify not having that? I thought it was standard on non cup models....?

Actually, just looked at the pic a bit closer, is that an air-con button? I thought they all had the buttons rather than dials for heating controls?

The stickers are off now, i only left the front one one, prefer the look without them.

and yeh, it has aircon, with dials

Right, im hoping the diffuser will be gloss black in the next week,
and im thinking, anthracite wheels and badges?

Im just not sure if they will match, or if it would be better to not go gloss black on the diffuser?

Your plans sound good mate, Anthra and Albi always looks great together! Can't say I'm a huge fan of the R27 stickers if its not really an R27 though TBF.

I love that spoiler too :smile:

Wow remember that Stilo....

Wonder how many ex-FiatForum people have come to Clios?

Planning any major mods to this one then Jon?

im from the fiat forum although i still have the fiat im just looking for a clio RS so will be leaving fiat well behind soon lol and love the car mate one of the best colours imo