cops..

/rant on

I have no problem with most cops however this morning on my way to a customers site I had a 30mile motorway drive. I set my Cruise control to 75mph (it was a 70 zone and at 75mph GPS says I'm doing about 71MPH) and was passing the people doing 55-60 in a 70 zone. I noticed the cops a mile off but thought nothing of it. I passed them which was fine they didn't blink, however there was a car riding my ass I could have touched his car he was that close. The police pulled out behind him and when I cleared the cars I pulled over. He nailed it in his fabia vRS with smoke billowing out the back. The police then promptly pulled in behind me and tail gated me for the remainder of about 20-22miles.

what was this about?? had anyone else had this?

/rant off

TBH round here if your getting tail gated, its the police doing it! I've seen some SHOCKING behaviour from S.Yorks police...

I get a lot of attention from cops in the 197... my boss calls it "the set of t!ts" cause it gets the same level of attention a big set of knockers would rolling down the street! I normally slow down if they're tailgating and hop take a detour down a street.

TBH round here if your getting tail gated, its the police doing it! I've seen some SHOCKING behaviour from S.Yorks police...

i had this once from west yorkshire police in an unmarked car - a few years back were right up me chuff box on the a64 as it goes through leeds - they even sat behind me at the lights revving their engine - so i gave it the beans!!! they chased me for a few miles and was finally intercepted by a couple of marked cars - when i checked my mirror they had sat up so their shirts and collars were more visible - got pulled over and "told off" and they did a walk around the car looking for faults i did tell them that my car (wasnt the clio at the time) was better maintained then their "police car" - anyway got away with just doing a producer at the local nick!!! :book:

Its a joke Si, they're always at it around here. Tailgating is DANGEROUS so I don't see how it should EVER be allowed as a police tactic. Most things I can let them away with but dangerous hypocrisy is taking the piss..

100mph+ down the M1 with no lights etc is also another bug bare...

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fernandez Spotted 8