Cook Sport Springs

any reply regarding the issue between top mounts?

Mike im also speaking to Dan @519automotive as currently he sells the Pi springs which are supposed to be quite good @ £150 then he can do them fitted @ £275 for the 197 so i spoke to him earlier this week as id liked some for my 2012 Clio:thumbsup:
[MENTION=368]sideways danny[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jack,

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]You do not need to order anything else for these springs to fit :smile:
[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]This is what Josh replied to me in email when I ordered them before Christmas.[/FONT]

Would be good to know if these are a cheapish alternative to coilies for occasional track and road use for a cup sprung 200 (performance, not for looks).

Right sorry for the lack of activity on this topic!

Just picked the car up this morning after having Gearbox and Springs fitted.

Very happy with how the car sits, too early to tell how they ride as they haven't even done 10 miles so will report back on that once worn in a little.

Pictures to follow!

Without getting into Trader territory, just to answer your questions.

These are design for road AND track use. They are a very good medium.

They are specifically tested on circuit as well as road. These have been fitted to a lot of Clio 3's already, just none of them seem to be on the forums!

I will sort out becoming a trader so I can answer your questions properly.

[MENTION=583]cookie-jnr[/MENTION]

So far so good with the springs matey! Will get some pictures up later to show everyone the ride height. As for driving they really give a firm hold when cornering. I never really notice differences in ride so can't comment on that.

Overall very happy with them!

Cheers Gam,

One thing that we really wanted was to ensure we had a decent ride quality. It took a LOT of messing around and different test sets to get the characteristics what we wanted.

:smile:

Without getting into Trader territory, just to answer your questions.

These are design for road AND track use. They are a very good medium.

They are specifically tested on circuit as well as road. These have been fitted to a lot of Clio 3's already, just none of them seem to be on the forums!

I will sort out becoming a trader so I can answer your questions properly.

Are these stiffer than the 200 cup spring rates?

Just in case anyone who is interested in these hasn't seen the posts on Facebook, The Cooksport springs only fit the earlier top mounts of Clio 197/200s registered up to June 2010