Cook Sport Springs

Took the plunge and ordered a set last night for old Betty.

Will be doing a review of these once they have been suitably worn in a bit but I've been told by Josh that I am pretty much one of the first to order.

Watch this space.

Thought I hadn't heard of these on a 197/200, will be good to see your review.

what's the mm drop? And price?

Nice, one for me in the new year. Beat me to it. Get some pics after you've swapped and when settled

Little bit on the expensive side, but I know cooksport do brilliant quality, the 1*2's work wonders on these springs, should be a good upgrade

I will do John!

Gez for practically the same money from K-Tech I don't mind being the first to try them out. Been told they are great on Megs and 172/182's so fingers crossed it will be the same for 197's

Are these springs the same on 197's and 200's? Even though ive got the later top mount type 200??

If they are im ordering some on payday :smile:)

[MENTION=9099]Clio_Lea[/MENTION] it might be worth giving cooksport a call as they only list one option for springs on their website.

Lea I think Josh said to me that they will fit both.

drop him an email he is pretty swift in replying.

Lea I think Josh said to me that they will fit both.

drop him an email he is pretty swift in replying.

yea ill do that now mate :smile:. Keep me posted after youve had yours fitted mate im keen to see your review..

It's good to hear theres another spring option out there bet they worth a punt on the reviews on other RS's:thumbsup:

exactly my thoughts mark :smile:. My friends got some cook sports fitted to his r26 and that feels mint!

Pretty sure springs are different between the early and later topmount setup

Haven't actually got them fitted yet chaps!

Will do a review as soon as they are on and broken in!