Completing a few servicing bits

Hi guys, I'm going to change my pollen filter, air filter and spark plugs tomorrow, only problem is as I have never changed the spark plugs on the beloved Clio 200 I don't know what size socket I need for the spark plugs, I have tried everywhere to find the size, even NGK themselves and I can't find anything on the internet, does anyone know what size spark plug socket size I need?

okay almost done the servicing now, just the spark plugs to go in due to not having a extension bar for my ratchet. my air filter looked like something out of a horror movie! Also changed the cabin filter which i thought would be okay, i took out my grey used one and replaced for my crystal white one -.- i also put some ZX1 into the engine oil to see if it would make the engine run any better and my god its worked, the flat spot is still present at 2500K but the explosion after that is pronominal, it was brilliant before however huge improvements, also to add on the drive home (30ish miles) my mpg rose by roughly 0.4, i hadnt driven the car economically eather (like thats possible in these cars) i will keep an update going on if anything goes downhill from here but so far so good. i also removed my map sensor and sealed it back to the head properly as it wobbled around, read on here that it can help with the flat spot, if im just driving touching the pedal then there is no flat spot now, where as before there was, however unfortunately if you boot it its still there = [

Similar Thread Suggestions