200: Colour Breakdown

Paul

Platinum Member
This is a list of the colour breakdown shamelessly stolen from the RS forum, The numbers are from the beginning of 2010. I thought you guys might like to see the info...

Glacier White - 35%
Deep Black - 16%
Albi Blue - 13%
Ultra Red - 8%
Racing Blue - 7%
Nimbus - 6%
Liquid Yellow - 5%
Storm Grey - 3%
Pearl White - 2%
Mercury - 2%
Alien Green - 1.5%

This equates to approximately:

Glacier White - 525
Deep Black - 240
Albi Blue - 195
Ultra Red -120
Racing Blue - 105
Nimbus - 90
Liquid Yellow - 75
Storm Grey - 45
Pearl White - 30
Mercury - 30
Alien Green - 23

Seen these over on theRS forums and they provide interesting reading. Awesome that I have one of only 23 (ish) AG 200s in the country.

Seen these over on theRS forums and they provide interesting reading. Awesome that I have one of only 23 (ish) AG 200s in the country.

It's from 2010 onwards, I think there were quite a few before that in AG, I know of at least 3, but yeah, still aint gonna be a big number

It's from 2010 onwards, I think there were quite a few before that in AG, I know of at least 3, but yeah, still aint gonna be a big number

Yeah. Most of the press cars were AG also. Good to to see that PW is almost just as rare.

Problems with these colours though are the price.

Even Ultra is rare copared to white! Such a popular colour, if you're looking for a used 200 in white you should be easily satisfied!

Yeah. Most of the press cars were AG also. Good to to see that PW is almost just as rare.

Problems with these colours though are the price.

Being unashamedly biased, I think all the expensive paint options are worth it. AG, LY and PW are all awesome. I only chose the White as I couldn't take the ribbing from the kids at school if is have gone green or yellow

strange, i tohought the green would have been one of the more popular colours. Ive seen loads of 'em! Silver im guessing is just to boring for people to buy.

Storm Grey - 3%
Pearl White - 2%
Mercury - 2%
Alien Green - 1.5%

I posted this over on the RS forums but anyway. This is what i dont understand right here. Storm Grey has been available for less time than Alien Green as an option, and yet it has out sold it already. So this begs the question then of WHY did Renault feel the need to provide TG with their obviously least popular colour for arguably the most PR they will ever get for the Clio 200? :bored:

Price obviously cannot influence too much as LY which is priced the same has sold alot better.

Similar Thread Suggestions