cold and flu!!!

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
seems to be alot of it around?

had a bad throat and blocked nose for ages and theres plenty in the family the same :glare:

Same, had a cold, which turned into a bad cough and bunged up head, lasted over 2 weeks so I decided to call the docs for some anti biotics which shifted it pretty quickly :smile: doesn't seem to be just your average cold this time.

cheap cold & flu night and day ones from superdrug are brilliant, night ones knock ya out and it did make a huge difference this xmas. I battled through with them and survived a 2 year old wanting me to be a human climbing frame everyday

Urghhhh Lurgies! I havent been attacked with this yet so I am steering clear from you lot :smile: Perfectly healthy, only have a burnt finger from my straightners this morning :tongueout: x

Was off work yesterday with what could only be described as two way traffic coming out of me all day. If you know what I mean.

I havent been out of the house since last friday. its knocked **** out of me, Its been a struggle just going to the toilet. lol

Just starting to feel better and get about.

Rick