coilovers?

iv herd teh kw's are good, rand version 2's on my 172 and was well impressed,

but... has anyone tried, run or know feedback about?: im lost on what to buy,

bilsteins coilovers?
kw variant 1's
kw variant 2's

any more?

Both the companies you mentioned are awesome, I had a bilstein setup on my saxo I had before the Clio and was awesome to be fair. Kw v3's are highly recommended for the 197 by many people.

You get what you pay for and I made the mistake of going with a brand on my 182 who I wont mention and they were like jelly on a plate.. came off as quick as they went on.

Very,very nice but very very expensive. I would but (like most expensive mods) only if had plans for track use otherwise over-kill IMO.

I understand mate but if the V2 doesn't exist how can it use them lol

strangely it goes V1 - V3 - "cup sport" or something like that.

Yeh i know thats what i thought. I think what they were trying to say is that the rear struts on the V3 kit have the same adjustment as the v2 kits and by that i guess they mean not adjustable seperately in rebound and compression. The fronts ofcourse are adjustable in rebound and compression individually.

You have the v3 kit though dude?! What are the rears like?

Cheers.

Yeah thats them in the pictures..... They transform the car into a different animal altogether mate. Understeer is a thing of the past now :wink:

Yeah thats them in the pictures..... They transform the car into a different animal altogether mate. Understeer is a thing of the past now :wink:

Hmmmm i really need a set tbh. Some say its crazy if only using for the road but omfgggggg it would still be immense!!!

This is the message I had from Matt at TDF regarding KW kits:

V1 kit is £687.06 plus VAT
V3 kit (which has a V2 rear set up) is £1051.74 plus VAT
V2 kit is £POA but would only be £110'ish less than V3 so not really any point going for that.