Coilover advice

can the V3s be lowered more than V1s?

I saw V1 on max lowering and there's still plenty of space left at the back

with a stripped clio + V1 at max lowering, I guess the height will be same as standard?

Last edited:
like russ said,very good set up, steburns took me out fri nite for a spin, my god, the handling was superb, he was going that fast upto islands, and these are not straight over islands, you cant see the other exit, the car had that much grip, and when he did hit the limit, instead of under steering the back end just drifted out slightly, straighted up foot down and correct, bye bye, gone.

when ive finished messing with the engine, h&rs am off KW V1s on

like russ said,very good set up, steburns took me out fri nite for a spin, my god, the handling was superb, he was going that fast upto islands, and these are not straight over islands, you cant see the other exit, the car had that much grip, and when he did hit the limit, instead of under steering the back end just drifted out slightly, straighted up foot down and correct, bye bye, gone.

when ive finished messing with the engine, h&rs am off KW V1s on

I could do that in your car tbh though mate, but yeah I'd definately recommend some coilovers :smile:

I was gonna say, Ste isn't much faster now, but it definitely grips more than when he had H&R's on.

Being plain crazy and driver skill defintely plays a big part though