Clutch clicking

I've had an annoying clicking in the clutch when I change gear for the last few weeks, so I've took it to Renault and they reckon it needs a new master cylinder.... It's under warranty still but they won't know until tommorow if its covered, does anyone know??

At what point does it click? there's one or maybe two contact switches that are known to 'click' when dry.

But if there's a fault with the MC it should be covered and if they say otherwise they're wrong.

It clicks after 90% of gear changes mate! I've only had the car a month so there's no chance I'm paying! Grr! Thanks buddy

I took mine to Brian Leightons at Howden last week, they diagnosed it without even getting in the car, the mechanic said straight away that there was a warranty modification on it, they fitted me a new clutch pedal mechanism, noise gone

Do you only get this for the first 10 minutes or so of driving? Cos I have what can only be described as a 'clunk' when I press the clutch down whilst changing gear and I'm scared to get it checked out as I don't want to be forking out a fortune. (Not still in warranty).

After a while it calms down and returns to normal :S. Either way, I should hope yours is covered!

WD-40 sprayed around the clutch mount fixed mine. May be a different noise though.