Clock display problems

Hey guys I'm pretty new to this forum and I've had a search but can't find anything that relates to my problem.

I bought my 56 197 about a month ago and it had an issue with the display in the top of the dash (clock/track info/temp etc) in which there were lines on the screen and sometimes it wouldn't show at all. They found a replacement from a standard 2006 Clio but its slightly different. Can anyone advise on where I could get one? Renault can order one but it's 135 quid just for the part!

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

mine does it when its really bright outside and shines on it..

could try karl/twingokeeko

or renspares or ebay if you wnat to replace it

I've got one I can part with as I only needed the outer case for the project I was doing.

Make me an offer :smile:

mine does it when its really bright outside and shines on it..

could try karl/twingokeeko

or renspares or ebay if you wnat to replace it

Same here when it's really bright outside but when it's dark it's fine.French:swear:

Same here when it's really bright outside but when it's dark it's fine.French:swear:

haha thats it roy bloody french tech! stick to cooking they should!!:-p

i do remember on the old site someone removed it and fitted a tomtom in its place, do you remember that?

looks pretty good imo

I was wondering, given that you'd have to replace the part, if you could replace it with a 200 one which has a slightly different layout (not the rs monitor). It should be a plug and play job but then again, I'm just guessing.