Clio vs Fiesta st

Same as Chris Harris I don't get the hate for the 200T either. Both are great cars, both have their plus points, both have their drawbacks.

I can't for one second say that seeing another ST on the road will make my ownership/driving enjoyment suffer though.

Oh, and Ashton, if you're going to do a comparison it's only fair if you mention the leather heated Recaro seats the ST comes with (and the fact that the ST has 200bhp as standard too not forgetting the standard 214lbft) :tongueout:

My only criticism is why didn't Renault make the RS standout more from the standard (just like the 197).

Beat me to it Mark, totally pointless test on that video IMO, give the Clio a map from RS Tuning then see what the outcome is, I'm pretty sure once Paul starts mapping these there'll be some good power to be had from them - once that's the case do the test again then see what comes out on top.

Do like the Fiesta though, but I just couldn't bring myself to have something with a Ford badge on it, no offence to any of the owners on here

Look in the 200T section for my xmas present to myself for a better comparison