Clio v6 255

I'm really loving these at the moment and really fancy one! There's only a couple for sale at the moment!

Has anyone had any experience? does anyone know how much say a gearbox would be on these? That's the only thing putting me off!

Had 1 for a couple of years,great car , got loads of attention , no good when started family though, then got a 200

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 68
they are slow, bolted on bodykit, poverty spec & the turning circle of a ship-

however they are awsome.

ive had 12. every colour.- expect lots of random attention from strangers-

021ghg.jpg

S

they are slow, bolted on bodykit, poverty spec & the turning circle of a ship-

however they are awsome.

ive had 12. every colour.- expect lots of random attention from strangers-

021ghg.jpg

S

Looks just like my old one . lol

Great cars, nice torque from the v motor and a stunning noise, the gear box is lovley etc, belts etc can be dear as its an engine out but its only a laguna engine so everything is readly available.

You get LOADS of attention but it wont drive or handle aswell as the 200

rick

I tried to get in one, legs too long even with the seat pushed up against the fire wall....

I can see why people like them and they do sound very nice, but I don't think it's where my money would go.

I'd swap my 197 for one any day of the week. Regardless of the crap turning, (relatively) slow performance, and poverty spec interior.

They're just so mental to look at, any major manufacturer that produces anything this mad gets maximum respect from me, if anything they're one of the main reasons I'm driving an RS now.

One day...

They are awsome, if you want lots of people staring this is the car to have, a while back i followed a Ferrari out of a car park in Matlock, the Ferrari driver was staring in his mirror and when we passed the pub car park all the people were staring at the Clio and non at the ferrari, i would have swapped him though :driveby:

It has not been out the garage very often in the 3 years i've owned it and am now thinking of selling to buy a 197/200 for the Michelin clio new series, if i can finally bring myself to sell it, i have said i will sell now for the last 2 years and then decided not to? (i am hoping i can sell my MX5 Mk1 race car instead then i get to keep the V6 and still buy a 197/200 to race)

V61211210-1.jpg