Clio RS with Megane rs engine

mechanically most tuners worth there salt would be able to do it. After that you need an ECU wizard with alot of renault experience. In the VAG world loads of people swap out engines even 3.6L v6's into mk2 golfs in there garages then onto a trailer to a tuner to sort the ECU and loom.

Pete

Im sorry but as much as i like the megane id still rather have the clio.....i just think its a fantastic car however im like most other and wish it would go just a little bit faster.

Hence why this would be the perfect mod! people are having too many problems modding the clio engine so this is the perfect solution.

I say good luck with it mate.....let us all know how you get on and how the little beast performs.

Ahh, if it's just firmware then that makes sense!

How are you finding the loom, mounts etc? What I'm getting at, is it a reasonable enough swap or are we into the realms of lots of custom work, labour and 'was it really worth it for the money?'

I do appreciate work like this and the benefits, but you do see people letting costs run away and then end up selling them for nowt.

Ahh, if it's just firmware then that makes sense!

How are you finding the loom, mounts etc? What I'm getting at, is it a reasonable enough swap or are we into the realms of lots of custom work, labour and 'was it really worth it for the money?'

I do appreciate work like this and the benefits, but you do see people letting costs run away and then end up selling them for nowt.

The front suspension on tue Clio is more or less the same as the megane, cos of this the engine mounts are in the same place, there are a few customs bits but not alot