Clio RS Track Battle at Algarve International Circuit

A lot of tracks will black flag you for overtaking on bends.

Fine on the straights though

Nice! Looks good fun & good track. As said by the others, in UK no overtaking on bends & only on left at track days.

A lot of tracks will black flag you for overtaking on bends.

Fine on the straights though

what an awesome track...great stuff..
yeah you wouldnt get away with that style of driving here in the UK...

Nice! Looks good fun & good track. As said by the others, in UK no overtaking on bends & only on left at track days.

Hum ok! I guess in Portugal we are much more relaxed with that on track days. We just have to respect the flags; there are no rules prohibiting overtaking on corners or braking...

Your a very lucky man having that as your local track.

Ive been about 4 times when i've been on holiday but only on the go kart track and watched the F3/GT's too. Would love to drive on the main track.

Reactions: Pina13jpc
Your a very lucky man having that as your local track.

Ive been about 4 times when i've been on holiday but only on the go kart track and watched the F3/GT's too. Would love to drive on the main track.

It is indeed an awesome track, always going up and down like a roller coaster and with lots of blind corners! I have done three track days there and every time I left with a huge smile on my face. Spectator wise, it is not so good as you only see one or two corners from each point... It's a track designed purely for driving pleasure!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Im jealous:drunk:
great video mate,looks you had a real good time there
BtW Which camera was filming that ?:smile:
p.s i didnt know this old civic cars was that good

Last edited:
Reactions: Pina13jpc
Im jealous:drunk:
great video mate,looks you had a real good time there
BtW Which camera was filming that ?:smile:
p.s i didnt know this old civic cars was that good

Thanks! I was using an iPhone 7 on the front and a GoPro Hero4 on the rear. We have a lot of strong civics here on track days, with a lot of preparation so they are fast :tonguewink:

Reactions: nutnutwelshman