Clio R27 F1 #446 - Berkshire

Hey guys,
Been looking for a new car for a while now and after test driving some ST's, Type R's and Megane R26's I decided to get my speed fix with a Clio! Been looking for about 6 weeks now and I stumbled across a Deep black F1 an hour or so away from me at the spec I wanted and after a 20 minute test drive I was sold!
The car needs a few things doing to it which the garage have agreed to do along with fitting 4 brand new Pilot sport 3's which I was rather impressed with as the currents are on the limit. Recaros have slight wear, but they're not ripped so I can live with it until I can afford a re trim.

IMG_1572.jpg

I've been reading through the forum about springs and spacers, are the H&r 30/40 okay to fit on the cup chassis and would anyone recommend 16, 20 or 25mm spacers? And need to find some decent look mud flaps to save the paintwork :oops:

Pick her up Saturday 13th July after the works been completed, MOT/Service done and they've done a complete paint correction.
Gonna be the longest week of my life.

Last edited:
:welcome: to the forum, best colour choice buy miles:hug: the same as mine! If its a worn seat base mate I've got a spare up for sale on ebay mate, check out ebay finds for the number. Good luck with motor mate you will not regret the choice.

Welcome. Like kev said. Bring her out on a nice cruise on the 14th.

Sorry mutley. We are heading to kent then down to brighton. Few of us are coming from the south central area.

If I'm free for the cruise I'll definitely be there, may be off to Birmingham Saturday for a Friends graduation party but it would be good to meet&greet and get some ideas.

Just ordered and Aux cable, interior LED kit, Ktec panel filter and currently looking at Springs and spacers.. Goodbye wages!

Thanks guys. Just taken a call from the Garage, car is now serviced, Breaks and discs changed and Tyres fitted. Being machine polished this afternoon / Tomorrow ready for collection Saturday 9AM :smiley:
Bits I've bought already:
Aux adapter
Black Wheels bolts from Taperpro
Ktec panel filter
Replacement oil for gearbox
Interior LED kit
Paint + Primer for bumper grill inserts (Stupid Renault Plastic tbh)

Once it's on my drive I'm going to work out what springs/spacers I want and hopefully sort out a Private plate. Money well spent IMHO.