Clio cup action.

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
Just an heads up to anyone who's not seen the advert.

10.35pm on tuesday, BBC1.

Racing with the hamiltons.

Nineteen-year-old Nic Hamilton sets out to become a racing driver, entering the highly competitive Clio Cup to prove he has what it takes. Nic is no ordinary would-be speedster however - he suffers from cerebral palsy and his brother is Formula One star Lewis Hamilton, who is on hand for advice. But Nic's disability and lack of experience behind the wheel mean he is facing tough odds to finish each race in one piece - and when a high-speed accident threatens to end his career before it has really begun, it takes every ounce of courage to get back in the driving seat

Should be good and some clio action to boot.

this could be interesting read Lewis Hamilton's autobiography and it mentions his brother quite a lot in that...

Cheers for the reminder, I'll get it set to record now before I forget. :smile:

70k for a cup racer! Those ones listed for 18k on TDF were a bargain then.

Last edited:
Considering his disability he's done a remarkable job, very moving programme and all the best to him next season. Were going to Donnington and probably Oulton and we will be cheering him on.

I thought his dad was a little hard on him, he should just let him enjoy it, i think he was happy to be out there but his dad maybe making him try too hard.

I bet he nearly shat himself going off at thruxton in more or less the same place the second time.

Only just got round to watching this;

The guy deserves so much respect, I can't believe he was in a wheelchair a few years ago and to be racing at that level now it is unbelievable!