Clio Convoy M1 Jct 22!

2 x LY 197 leading, an UR 197, GW 200 with carbon bonnet and a 182, all looking good! I was going in the opposite direction!

cant belive that ****ing van on the wait up, and that ****ing drip on the way back, how close was that, i would of raped him if we had touched

Jonesy you are like a muppet-magnet! I'm going to review all the video I did and see if I can spot CL10 on the other side of the road :smile:

Completely wrong jonesy lol! It was me in the white 200 :smile: what a prat that saxo was? He kept trying it on after you turned off mike! That bloke in the petrol station made me laugh beeping at you lol ha

Last edited:
Completely wrong jonesy lol! It was me in the white 200 :smile: what a prat that saxo was? He kept trying it on after you turned off mike! That bloke in the petrol station made me laugh beeping at you lol ha

i thought i got your user name wrong, but worth a try lol, see the saxo give up when i nailed it for the last time??, and that fat chunk was getting stressed for no reason! guess i was stopping him from getting his puka pie??

i thought i got your user name wrong, but worth a try lol, see the saxo give up when i nailed it for the last time??, and that fat chunk was getting stressed for no reason! guess i was stopping him from getting his puka pie??

Lol yh wot a tit! Lol that did make me laugh. Is it all sorted now, the car?