Clio Advice

Right, I'm looking to get rid of all the silver trim on my car and turn it black.

Has anyone got any experience of doing this? I was debating on spraying the said items myself but I want to keep the original stuff for when I come to sell the car. Anyone know of a place where I can buy black door handles, renault badges, RS door trims and the RS badge on the back?

Right, I'm looking to get rid of all the silver trim on my car and turn it black.

Has anyone got any experience of doing this? I was debating on spraying the said items myself but I want to keep the original stuff for when I come to sell the car. Anyone know of a place where I can buy black door handles, renault badges, RS door trims and the RS badge on the back?

Just spray it back mate, much cheaper and to be honest as long as it's not a performance based mod no-one should really mind too much, especially if it's enhanced the look of things.

Follow this link to my progress thread, it's a little light at the moment but I'll get around to posting some stuff shortly. The most recent pic is when I was changing my head unit and it shows all my interior trim which I've done in black pearl :smile:

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?p=409343