Clio 200T Car Documnets - Booklets Etc.

lewisflintham

POTM Winner - November 2016, August 2017
Gold Member
Picked up a 200T last weekend and I'm unsure if I'm missing a book/manual or something. I've got the red one which is basically the Driver's Manual, a white one for the GT/EDC and one for the alarm. There isn't one explaining service intervals and what needs doing at services. Should there be? I've noticed that the service sheets are in the back of the red book, but it doesn't explain service intervals etc.

Thanks in advance.

"Should there be?" .... YES

Speak to your dealer (or any dealer come to that) and give them your reg no. and they should be able to supply what you are missing.

Not sure why so many folks seem to be missing this bit of documentation.

Thanks for the replies. I'd noticed the service sheets in the back of the manual, but I'd have thought there would be one telling you, "do this at x miles" etc.

Thanks for the replies. I'd noticed the service sheets in the back of the manual, but I'd have thought there would be one telling you, "do this at x miles" etc.

There IS a separate document showing the service schedule IE. What gets changed when etc.

It just seems a regular occurrence that the dealer doesn't print it off and give it to the punter.

When I've got a moment, I'll take a photo of mine and you will then know what to ask for.

It's called the "warranty and service sheet". It's just one sheet of A4 with details of your car and the service requirements etc. on it (and a two page appendix).

As I said earlier, any dealer can print this off for you if you give them your reg or vin number.

This is what you are looking for:

IMG_20160325_0001_zpsxtyh4wq9.jpg

Not sure why so many people never get given this. Thinking on it, I seem to remember having to ask a similar question myself.

This is what you are looking for:

IMG_20160325_0001_zpsxtyh4wq9.jpg

Not sure why so many people never get given this. Thinking on it, I seem to remember having to ask a similar question myself.

yours is the same as mine, only showing 3 years warranty, but it is covered for 4 yeras

I have a 220 and just read this thread. I have no service interval sheets etc. Or any A4 sheets that have been shown? I was told at the garage it's all on computer now and I will get noticed for services ? Bit strange ? Then again I don't even now how to get up the service indicator on the trip computer ?? On the 200 I used to cycle through the trip and service xxxx miles would display ???

I have a 220 and just read this thread. I have no service interval sheets etc. Or any A4 sheets that have been shown? I was told at the garage it's all on computer now and I will get noticed for services ? Bit strange ? Then again I don't even now how to get up the service indicator on the trip computer ?? On the 200 I used to cycle through the trip and service xxxx miles would display ???

If you want a copy. Then as I said above to Lewis, just pass your reg no. and or VIN number to any Renault dealer and they can print it off for you. A kind soul on the Official Renault-sport forums that works for Renault just printed mine off and Emailed me it.

Maybe the default is not to pass this on to the punters now. Perhaps they think that most folks are not that bothered these days. Myself, I just like to know these things.

As to the service indicator in the car. See towards the bottom of:
http://www.e-guide.renault.com/port...TER+AND+WARNING+SYSTEM:+information+messages;

If you want a copy. Then as I said above to Lewis, just pass your reg no. and or VIN number to any Renault dealer and they can print it off for you. A kind soul on the Official Renault-sport forums that works for Renault just printed mine off and Emailed me it.

Maybe the default is not to pass this on to the punters now. Perhaps they think that most folks are not that bothered these days. Myself, I just like to know these things.

As to the service indicator in the car. See towards the bottom of:
http://www.e-guide.renault.com/port...TER+AND+WARNING+SYSTEM:+information+messages;
Great stuff Mike0 . Much appreciated