Clio 200 Super Chip

Afternoon All,

Am tempted to look into the option of getting a superchip. I think the BHP gains are about 15-20 although correct me if im wrong, but for a cost of £200-£300 is it worth it?

Looking for that little bit extra BHP but i don't want to be doing a huge amount EG: extra parts etc and would prefer to keep as close to standard as possible or with parts that can be easily removed such as the chip.

A friend of mine said not to bother, its not enough you would actually feel a difference, its only really worth doing if you are doing other things too.

Any opinions?

Cheers,
Steve

Can you superchip a clio? Either way 15-20bhp is aload of crap, more 5-10bhp. Your better off getting a remap.

Depends what BHP you are running standard. Personally, if you haven't fitted an exhaust or anything you really should keep your money.

You can buy an RSTuner from fastchip.nl for £185 delivered. It's a generic map but will remove cold start issues, kangarooing and will greatly reduce the flat spot. On a standard car you will notice a definite difference, especially around 2-4k rpm where it will pull noticeable harder.