clio 200 on australian top gear

After watching this though its like every other video of the clios u see I'm starting to realise that there just not that fast at all

good watch but a bit of a poor comparison...

I thought as much also. Always take a pinch of salt with these car show comparison tests.

A lot of the time, situations are put in place to make certain cars look better than more expensive/faster cars.

As I said on OzRenaultSport, these are not serious tests, they are entertainment. I enjoyed seeing the 200 on TV, even if the now defunct Top Gear Australia was not a patch on the UK original, or even the US version. It was made on a shoestring and it shows.

wow shock horror in a straight line double the power makes a faster car...

who wants to drive round in their living room :innocent:

i have followed a vxr8 on the twisties and lets just say it was on the verge of embarrasment how easy i could keep up :thumbsup:

As I said on OzRenaultSport, these are not serious tests, they are entertainment. I enjoyed seeing the 200 on TV, even if the now defunct Top Gear Australia was not a patch on the UK original, or even the US version. It was made on a shoestring and it shows.

At least the presenters were different. Clarkson & Co are so last year!!!!

i enjoyed them presenters tbh! Aussie twist! And i also agree. Whats the point of showing a 400bhp(ithink) RWD saloon torque heavy car against a FWD 200bhp sharp handling clio... its like comparing a bus and shopping trolly