Clio 200 NOS

Hey everyone.

Im looking into possibly adding Nitrous oxide to my clio 200 but i cant seem to find any help on the internet.

Has anyone had the conversion done? or does anyone know of any sites that i could look at to get some help?

cheers everyone

Ok well im looking to get either a turbo, supercharger or NOS Kit.

My budget is approx £4k-£6k Roughly.

I guess its just waiting for the results of both Turbo and supercharger.

i reckon you could probably get a nos kit and minimax controller for 1500 installed so its in ure budget supercharging and turbo's is risky stuff without forging u might blow ure engine

Hello all, mr nos himself is here lol.

Okay for a decent kit with installation i'd budget 2k easily, without add on such as bottle heaters and advanced controllers.

Nitrous really does work though, unlike most other mods. It feels asthough a turbos kicked in and the car starts moving in the same manner as an evo would.

Advantages: Can be run with std ECU. Installs look the nuts. When your not using it you have normal fuel consumption. Gives a massive torque boost across the rev range, even down low. Is completely controllable in regards of how much power/torque you want and where you want it to work. And it makes cars very very fast :tongueout:

Disadvantages: With a 50bhp shot the tank has 4 minutes of usage in it, and its about £60 to refill :worried: Also not very insurance friendly.

Anymore help/questions feel free to ask :smile:

My favourite race was with an R26.R all the upto 140mph side by side and then both emergency stopping for an approaching roundabout. All on track of course :tongueout:

lmao yes yes track with a roundabout. who stopped faster?

Strangely despite the weight advantage to me he stopped quicker, but im guessing cos i was carrying more speed and chickened out later, which is just aswell becuase he skipped around into my lane, close call!

It left a thick black ring around my front discs though and the car had to be evacuated from the smell lol. Still give it to ktec two piece discs no warping!