Clio 200 Milltek Exhaust in development

got my milltek on my 197. done around 40k with no problems at all and sounds fantastic.

one thing thats happened is the the left hand tailpipe now sticks out a lil more than the right, but thst just a case of bending the hangers over slightly to make it straight again.

tbf, every company has its down falls, u just dont always here about them

Sorry, i' am from belgium and the tuners here only have Milltek, Akrapovic, Supersprint.
Before i had a Milltek catback on my Fiesta S and it was :jase2:
So i don't understand why most people here don't like Milltek on the CLIO RS!
Is the Sound so different of a KTR catback?

Sorry for my english:biggrin:

ive swapped from the miltek (only changed because i wanted more pops and gargles! couldnt fault the miltek) to the KTR Pro proformance and its soo much louder! drones alot more! sounds good dont get me wrong, but if i had them both sat in front of me id chose the miltek

Sounds well! Seen your clio a few times now on Markham Rd, looks nice, my friend has a white one reg ends NCP she got every extra on it! I'll tell her bout this zorst now

ive swapped from the miltek (only changed because i wanted more pops and gargles! couldnt fault the miltek) to the KTR Pro proformance and its soo much louder! drones alot more! sounds good dont get me wrong, but if i had them both sat in front of me id chose the miltek

Thanks for the information :wink: