Clio 200 Headlights

Hi don't know if its me or something wrong the headlights on my Clio 200 seem to be lighting up the opposite side of the road more than the left side any help would be great pic of the lights on the 200 attached i will attach another at night as well
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20151016_083402.jpg
    20151016_083402.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 20151016_083402.jpg
    20151016_083402.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Factory fitted they only come on when cornering then

Yes that's right.

With regards the lights shining in the wrong direction - are the bulbs fitted properly and is the bulb holder sat correctly in it's place?

Your going to take what out? The bulbs or lights?

Hopefully when the previous owner put them lights in he didn't buy them from a RHD country lol...

Your going to take what out? The bulbs or lights?

Hopefully when the previous owner put them lights in he didn't buy them from a RHD country lol...

i was thinking the same put up a pic of the lights on a wall you will see what i mean
attachment.php

Attachments

• lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 160
I've sorted mine out was the wrong lights someone had put right hand drive lights in mine before I brought it

Glad you got to the bottom of it in the end.

Well done [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] you were right on the money with that suspicion :wink:

Well done Chris, you nailed that one! You see thats why guys like you are invaluable on here... this guy could of taken the whole front end apart trying to figure it out.