Clio 200 Cup Headlights

Hi, i got an Clio 200 Cup with this ugly silver Headlights.

Can i change them to the projector Headlights with the Black inlay or do i need more than just the Headlights?

Hi, i got an Clio 200 Cup with this ugly silver Headlights.

Can i change them to the projector Headlights with the Black inlay or do i need more than just the Headlights?

You can but the cornering function of the projectors won’t work.

The projector headlights have three connectors main headlight, adjustment motor and corner lights. Now they will run as normal lights but the corner lights need more, a job I’m trying to do at the moment. The main things are the lighting computer the engine loom with the three headlight connectors. With the 197 you have two options needing different looms and lighting computer xenon or projector halogen lights. The halogen projectors are the easier option loom and computer for that. The xenon is a bigger job you need the extra level sensors the lighting computer for that which takes the level sensor input and its own loom with the three headlight plugs along with with the headlight washer bottle with two pumps and the bumper jets. The reason I know this all is as said as it sounds it’s a job I’m looking into. The xenon headlights are two types for the 197 d1s bulbs and d2s bulbs the headlight has completely different bodies at the back to hold the ballast which is different for each bulb type. The clip has an option for the xenon but I think the cornering lights just need the lighting computer and loom and the headlight washers are working but the extra washer pump wiring plug is clipped to the side of the washer bottle in the normal looms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sean197
Its a different unit altogether its located in the passenger wheel arch behind the liner and under the UPC the loom includes the fuses and relays along the front of the battery box the UPC might be different but when looking up the part number it does not ask the headlight type so the UPC looks like it does not need changed.
upload_2018-12-16_12-38-34.png

Reactions: Sean197