Clio 200 front RS badge

Hey guys,

i just recently purchased the front 'RS' badge for the clio 200,
but i noticed when i tried to fit it, that i am i think missing a little front black bracket perhaps to fit the "RS" onto, do you guys perhaps know where i can buy this ?

Regards

Nur

What a joke! I was told by my local renault dealer that in order to fit the badge (same as you have asked) i would need to by an entire black piece for the front bunper that would cost me £150! So i made my own bracker and stuck it on the front. Looks the same anf its stuck fast but its annoying to know it could of been so much easier! Grr!

What a joke! I was told by my local renault dealer that in order to fit the badge (same as you have asked) i would need to by an entire black piece for the front bunper that would cost me £150! So i made my own bracker and stuck it on the front. Looks the same anf its stuck fast but its annoying to know it could of been so much easier! Grr!

:rofl: I remember you telling me this! I didn't think anything of it when you said £150.00 either lol! At least you saved £30.00 though and done a good job of it