Clio 200 FF with Cup Pack - is this a good deal?

Or just buy seat covers :smile:

I have no idea why people spec or want Recaros and then sling some naff looking covers on them. It's a car, it's to be used. If the seats get worn, repair them!

I've spent 12 months getting in and out of a fixed to the floor bucket seat so the Recaros are easy to get out of :smiley:

Back on topic, I paid well under £8k for my Clio FF Cup with Recaros & 28k on the clock 2 months ago, so it does seem expensive the car in the OP.

I may be viewing one this weekend. 10 plate, 57000 miles, cup and recaros in glacier white with black wheels (look like raider wheels). It's listed at £7k.

Paul, I must've missed when you bought your car. What did you get then, any pics on another thread?

I have no idea why people spec or want Recaros and then sling some naff looking covers on them. It's a car, it's to be used. If the seats get worn, repair them!

I've spent 12 months getting in and out of a fixed to the floor bucket seat so the Recaros are easy to get out of :smiley:

Back on topic, I paid well under £8k for my Clio FF Cup with Recaros & 28k on the clock 2 months ago, so it does seem expensive the car in the OP.

I totally agree . I wouldn't use a seat cover myself either .