Clio 200 Cup spoiler?

I recently bought a new Clio 200 in SG, love the car to bits but one thing I think it could maybe do with is a Cup Spoiler!

Does anyone know of the best places to buy one either painted and/or unpainted?

Also anyone know how hard to fit they are since it won't be a factory fitted item?

Cheers for any help!

Ive been looking into getting a cup spoiler for a while now, but due to having a GT spoiler already on the car I need a new tailgate so its taking longer than i though.

But to answer your question, TwingoGeekeo on here will sell them cheapest in primer (ive looked around too) plus he is very helpful and will offer you a lot of advice if you need it so I would send him a PM mate.

Also they can be fitted quite easily (for some people), there is a how to in the how to section.

A body shop will spray and fit for around 100-150 and renault body shop will spray and fit it for 195 quid.

Your lucky you don't need a new tailgate, hope I helped.

Link to cup spoiler fitting: http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10147

Last edited:
I got mine from them. Really happy with it, they are pretty simple to fit as long as you don't mind drilling into your own car!

I got mine from them. Really happy with it, they are pretty simple to fit as long as you don't mind drilling into your own car!

Phaa think I I'll pay the little extra and let renault fit it! If I messed it up I couldn't forgive myself, at least if they mess it up they would be paying for it!

Think I'll get the one for £140 from that site then fitted and painted for £195 from renault.... if they do it for that price that is!

Phaa think I I'll pay the little extra and let renault fit it! If I messed it up I couldn't forgive myself, at least if they mess it up they would be paying for it!

Think I'll get the one for £140 from that site then fitted and painted for £195 from renault.... if they do it for that price that is!

They should do, Im in essex and thats their price here. If you ring your local renault and ask to be put through to the body shop, tell them you will supply the spoiler and just need a spray and fit

Pm TwingoGeeko on here bud, he'll sort ye out. Think loads of people on here have had their cup spoilers through him.