Clio 197 Storm Grey project

Got this bracket from Renault to relocate the expansion tank

f11d17cb5b058475d2750b8639bc042e.jpg

Need to buy the pipes and hoses just wondering if anyone else has anyone else done this setup or is it not a good thing to do

3711992f4bb1d4e1a9fc42ce56525deb.jpg

i got it from renault sure you can get it from any renault it comes from france so needs special order or something like that i can have a look for the invoice and let you know how much it was

Suppose its a bit cheeky, but any chance you could do a rough drawing with dimensions on it. Maybe a few on here like myself like a bit sawing & filing!!.

Actually you are wrong. This is very interesting. Your car is one and only and looks absolutely terrific and mint (obviously as it is freshly painted). What we need is more pics of that car.

A set of projectors will do the job nicely imo. What's the story with the front grilles? Taken off for a respray I take it?

I think a storm grey sprint spoiler would finish the back end off a treat! And maybe black badges.

Looks immense!

Personally it just needs some speedlines and that's it. I think the standard lights look fine, think projectors might lose the "cupness" i it

Very nice indeed. Storm grey is a fantastic colour.

As above a set of projectors and job done IMO.

stripped the engine bay today and trial fitted the v6 airbox need to make a bracket for the expansion tank and seure that in place

5c67b1f598e3cc4756642664da7435a8.jpg

Last edited: