Clio 197 SHES GONE WITH A BANG!! NOW SHES GETTING F4R774'd

Yeah it's not complete yet need to tidy it up a little more, I,e black vac pipe etc, just little bits, and was done by a guy called Owen, (well known on cliosport.net) took about 5 days then me another day to fit box,shafts,linkages,clutch,flywheel etc....) wasn't too hard just figuring out the wiring was the hold up!, pretty easy once I knew what was what though!,

Yeah it's not complete yet need to tidy it up a little more, I,e black vac pipe etc, just little bits, and was done by a guy called Owen, (well known on cliosport.net) took about 5 days then me another day to fit box,shafts,linkages,clutch,flywheel etc....) wasn't too hard just figuring out the wiring was the hold up!, pretty easy once I knew what was what though!,

sounds good!only of the road for a week:thumbup1:have you had any probs then once all fitted?

Seen this 197 at RSTuning today looking rather sorry for itself lol. Missing one key ingredient, an engine lol.

Spoke with Paul and he says that for the conversion your looking at £1000 in labour plus what ever you spend getting everything you need together. Not bad eh?

Seen this 197 at RSTuning today looking rather sorry for itself lol. Missing one key ingredient, an engine lol.

Spoke with Paul and he says that for the conversion your looking at £1000 in labour plus what ever you spend getting everything you need together. Not bad eh?

not bad at all when you can pic a meg with 40000 on the clock for say just under £2500.

how did it look sorry for its self?

it didnt have an engine in or front end on?

no magic wand there mate!

and its not a grand...

its a grand plus VAT and £400 plus vat for mapping.

so £1680

have you got a list of all the new parts you've bought mate,just wondering what i would need if i decide to go this route