Clio 197 Piper manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

A few people have mentioned about wanting a manifold for the clio 197/ R27 /200

How people are interested, If we could make one for around £400 Would you buy it?

What would you want? 4-1 or 4-2-1?
At this point we cant talk about gains etc.

A lot of people are saying they would want one. If enough people are genuinely interested we may give development the green light.

If you do want a Piper manifold please put your name down and state whether you would want a 4-2-1 or a 4-1.

Thanks all!
Tom Edmunds
Piper Exhausts

I would be willing to trail it!!

Mine is the 1st car to run catcams and the 1st to run an aftermarket ECU so I may as well continue that theme!!

Rgds,

with yours kev it may respond different to a more standard engine - you could possibly get better gains from a 4-1 on yours compared to a standard engine with a 4-1 or 4-2-1 set up

at this rate it will more output than a cup racer :lol:

Would be very interested but as everyone else I would prefer to know the gains because I spend 400 sheets on something.

As for which one, would probably have to say 4-2-1 would be better for flow.

ON TOPIC: Would be very interesting to see gains from the custom manifold...and as someone before me wrote: would like to know what I'm paying for. :thumbup:

ON TOPIC: Would be very interesting to see gains from the custom manifold...and as someone before me wrote: would like to know what I'm paying for. :thumbup:

Suprised not everyone wants to know, its alot of money to pay out if the gains arent worth it and causes flat spots and engine management problems.

Because both cats would be removed, well on mine anyway and emissions are guna be running through the lamba sensors and will probably put the engine management light on. We are talking about renaults, it happened with my mates 172 cup when it was fully decatted.

Because both cats would be removed, well on mine anyway and emissions are guna be running through the lamba sensors and will probably put the engine management light on. We are talking about renaults, it happened with my mates 172 cup when it was fully decatted.

if u go that route then of corse, but this can be mapped out

if u go that route then of corse, but this can be mapped out

from want ive read on previous threads you cant even map out the flat spot out with the 2nd cat out, so with the both cats out youve got no chance, unless you use a stand alone ecu.

Status
Not open for further replies.