Clio 197 Headlights

Hi,

I have a Clio 197 with standard headlights and the passenger side has a bad case of condensation, so looking for a replacement.

Are the standard headlights the same as any found a a standard mk3 clio?

There a couple of typres of headlights in the 197 Kirsty.

Are your headlights Xenon?
Do they have a black surround (projector)?

If you could give answers for the above and/or put some pictures up I'm sure someone can answer your question correctly.

I don't think the headlights are specific to the 197, however like I said there are a few types so best to make sure you know what you have before looking for a replacement.

:smile:

If you have silver reflectors, i'll be taking mine off my car this week or next to swap for projectors.

You can have one of those if you need it.

There a couple of typres of headlights in the 197 Kirsty.

Are your headlights Xenon?
Do they have a black surround (projector)?

If you could give answers for the above and/or put some pictures up I'm sure someone can answer your question correctly.

I don't think the headlights are specific to the 197, however like I said there are a few types so best to make sure you know what you have before looking for a replacement.

Thanks for your reply :smile:

They aren't xenon and are the standard silver/chrome ones.

Hopefully this picture is clear enough of the headlights...

6ugu6e7a.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364928613.976050.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364928613.976050.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
If you have silver reflectors, i'll be taking mine off my car this week or next to swap for projectors.

You can have one of those if you need it.

Hey, thanks for the offer :smile:

I have just posted a picture in this thread of the headlights I have.

How much are you after for them?

No problem, I'll drop you a PM once they're out.

They're only go in the bin anyway so i'm not too fussed. :smile:

No problem, I'll drop you a PM once they're out.

They're only go in the bin anyway so i'm not too fussed. :smile:

Before you go and throw the other one in the bin, any chance i could grab the rubber cover off the back of it :tongue_smilie: lost my one and renault want an obsurd amount of money for another set. Would greatly appreciate it =]

cheers buddy drop me a PM when its off and ill pop down and collect it, im only in brentwood and my mother in law lives near asda in romford

I've got a set of these also already off the car but there off my 200 if any good not sure if there the same as 197.

Last edited: