Clio 197 Force ignition on without starting (out of Eco mode)

I took my car in to be remapped today and have tried every possible sequence I can think of the get my ignition to stay on without starting the engine.

I've been told the engine is in Eco mode and needs to be forced out. Me and two others have tried everything we can think of.

The ignition needs to be one for the tuner box to pick up the ECU through the OBD port.

Has anyone had this problem before? And know of any solutions?

Thanks,
Steven

unlock car
get in
don't touch pedals
put key card in dash slot
press and hold start/stop button until dash lights up - this should force all ignition on

unlock car
get in
don't touch pedals
press and hold start/stop button until dash lights up - this should force all ignition on

Hi [MENTION=29]foxspeed[/MENTION] i have tried this mate previously in my car and the ignition does not come on. What i do is press the brake pedal and press start button as soon as i hear the steering lock release i take my foot of the brake peadal very quiclky before the starter motor engages And the ignition stays on.

unlock car
get in
don't touch pedals

thanks the advice I think I have tried this way but I'm going back Saturday so will give it ago then.

Hi @foxspeed i have tried this mate previously in my car and the ignition does not come on. What i do is press the brake pedal and press start button as soon as i hear the steering lock release i take my foot of the brake peadal very quiclky before the starter motor engages And the ignition stays on.

Ive be been told this way a few times but as I am remapping the Ecu I need to start the car in between the map and can't use this method

Hi [MENTION=29]foxspeed[/MENTION] i have tried this mate previously in my car and the ignition does not come on. What i do is press the brake pedal and press start button as soon as i hear the steering lock release i take my foot of the brake peadal very quiclky before the starter motor engages And the ignition stays on.
Weird. Does on mine, did it 2 days ago.