Clio 197 Cup

Bloody hell, hope i stumble across something like that.

Think i have set out for a R27 now or something very similar spec. If anyone stumbles across anything like this, feel free to message me or leave something here.

There was a black R27 on ebay, think it had about 24k on the clock. £8,250 or near offer. Couple of LY with low mileages, but they were 9k+

I have never seen a black 197/200. I love stealth looks but i am not sure it would suit a Clio. Actually tried to find the nearest garage with a black 197 and the closest is 22miles away co-warding to Autotrader (so probably about 50 miles away really knowing AT's tricks....)

Seems to be a lot of black/silver/grey in my budget.

I am hoping for Albi blue and now the Liquid yellow. White is in there but not too fussed about the colour... Getting to common these days on cars.

Like i have said i will have to sell the ST first before i can up my budget from 7k. Tried a few garages with PX but they are offering me chips for my ST which aint happening.

Cruise control isn't a must, just I do 250-300 miles a week, mostly motorway.

I do 500+ miles a week in my M3 at the moment, fingers crossed the 197 is slightly better on fuel lol ... I spent 750 quid in January alone on VPower !!!

£750? Bloody hell. I spend around £300 a month, about £230 of that is work miles which I only get paid back £16.50 a month for......

Yeah my job now is s*** when it comes to petrol which needs sorting. Last job was where the money was at, being a bailiff and i had a diesel card with £50 a day on it.

Sent about 20 emails off this morning with PX offer with my car and 5k cash on top.

Lets see if anyone gets back to me. Best PX i have had is 2k though and i am trying with cars what are 9k :smiley: