Cleaning F1 decals.....?

Chrisgti6

East Midlands Rep.
Any ideas on how I can clean the F1 decals on my R27? The ones on the doors look like they have some watermarks on them.

I've tried Autoglym Bumper care, but that didn't really do much.

Any other suggestions?

Think those were the ones I was going to get. Definitely looked the best out of ALL the sellers (and seemed to have good reviews)

If I get the F1 plate from the scrapped F1, I might fit it and install the stickers.. like a kinda pseudo-F1 :smile:

it would hard to tell how good the sticker would turn out as that picture is of a proper F1 press car.

I got mine from ebay, i think his username was wokart or something along that line. I had the roof one, but it was alot shorter, so have a food natter to them first about what your after giving measurements etc. they were decent stickers but nothing on the originals. Saying that i did go for matt black and red look.

Thanks guys, but mine are nowhere near needing to be replaced. They only have slight water marks on them.

I tried a bit of Autoglym tar remover today, seemed to do the trick.

Also IPA works good - removed the water spots off of ours, made them go sticky but applied a bit more and the spots have not been back since.