Clean 197

Think some ride height adjustment is in order for you :wink:

^ needs to be made into a button I think! ^

Cheers For the comments guys It was a very simple wash I jet washed it down then hand washed with meguiers gold class then rinsed off and dried. The only real plans I have for it are to fit a cup spoiler to it and the optional rs sideskirts and front splitter. I'm always abit worried weather to play around with ride height etc incase anything ever goes wrong lol!!

Im liking the red more & more, the headlights contrast with the body looks amazing, looking forward to seeing one in the flesh :thumbup:

Cheers For the comments guys It was a very simple wash I jet washed it down then hand washed with meguiers gold class then rinsed off and dried. The only real plans I have for it are to fit a cup spoiler to it and the optional rs sideskirts and front splitter. I'm always abit worried weather to play around with ride height etc incase anything ever goes wrong lol!!

Those plans sound perfectly fine. I wouldn't bother lowering it. Cup spoiler is a definite must imo, it looks a bit bare from behind otherwise.