Christmas Wishlist

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Well as the nights are drawing in and that bloody coca cola advert is starting to do the rounds me and the missus was discussing the list that is starting to build in her head for what to get me for xmas

Now the one thing that i love and hate about Emma is that she spends stooopid amounts of money on me and she is playing on the fact its my 30th a week before xmas

Just wandering what people have on their lists for xmas (car related or not)

God knows what il get but im guessing it may have something to do with my car

Happy Holidays n all that shiz :tongueout:

Ashton

I've got a list of tools and a list of detailing bits, plus Senna DVD and an EVO subscription on mine.

Perfect. :smiley:

If all members want to chip in and buy me a KTEC exhaust, would be very much appreciated!

Other than things for the car, then I carnt think of anything off the top of my head.

If only most of the car related bits i wanted fell into the gift price range! :001_rolleyes:

- Akro?... nah too pricey
- Matched Inlets?... see above
- RSTuner?... see above
You get the idea.

Might ask for one of the alloy gear knobs that Twingo sells however :tongueout:inky:

and that new Jeremy Clarkson DVD

Amazon boxing day sale written all over it!

Ever get that way you really want for nothing. (not like i have everything), but if you really wanted something you would have bought it, if not it was too expensive and therefor too expensive to ask from someone?

No idea what id like for christmas from the gf, have been looking at a set of BBS CS-5s.
http://www.bbs.com/en/company/news/2010_cs_rad.html

Maybe if she bought me 1 for christmas, 1 for my birthday in January and I could buy the other 2. :thumbup:

To be able to drive:-(
I now know the good lady getting me a iPad :smile:
It was goi going to be wheels but no point now

I've treated myself to an ultra racing rear upper brace and a front lower brace this week.

So i'd like a 197 to put them on. . . . . . . . . . . .but i have to wait until january to get one. :thumbdown:

Side skirts
Front spliter
Rear window tint
12 months tax
2 replacement tyres for the front
Might look into getting glos black wrapped carbon look.

Just spent an hour picking a product from every section on juicy detailing site. Plus a pressure washer ad sow foam lance, cant think of anything else i need :s