Chisora Vs. Klitschko...

Round 10 to Vitali, but Chisora would've put him down if he'd had an extra ten seconds there.

hey mate,just turned sky456 on to see if i'd get the comentory and the fight is on,mad as sky said i'd have to pay through box nation,never mind

I'm well peed off now - typical Klitschko will prob win on points keeping everyone he ever fights at bay with a jab.. I should have seen it coming but I was never going to stick a bet on at 1/16 on for Klitschko on points.

Hahaha nice one Henderson!!! I get it as part of the Premier Sports package (all the North American stuff, Ch.433).

James, I'm with you mate, I was expecting Chisora to come out windmilling and be on his arse inside Four, but to be fair to him he's done a decent job here. I was especially expecting Vitali to go for it after all of the nonsense at the weigh in ad at the build up etc..

Hahaha nice one Henderson!!! I get it as part of the Premier Sports package (all the North American stuff, Ch.433).

James, I'm with you mate, I was expecting Chisora to come out windmilling and be on his arse inside Four, but to be fair to him he's done a decent job here. I was especially expecting Vitali to go for it after all of the nonsense at the weigh in ad at the build up etc..

windmilling lol

Klitschko is a typical eastern robot fighter...booooring..

Thought he may have try to KO Chisora...oh well...

I like how the two Klitschc?nts like to give it large after the event when the ring is full of security.

Pair of pussies. Hopefully, our Hayemaker will take the payday and give it one last go.

hey lads,get out of yr pits and put sky sports news on,chisora and haye come to blows in the post match press conference! well worth a look! hope that fight happens now!

It all got a bit silly didn't it!?! :smiley:

I don't blame Haye for getting wound up, they'd been ragging on him for about 5 minutes before that video started. Chisora has got a serious case of Bigman Syndrome with all his ''my entourage will burn you'' b0ll0cks. It's just a shame that Haye didn't knock him out there and then. The Klitschkos management team and Frank Warren are trouble, they started all of that off being loudmouths.

Adam Booth looked P!SSSED!!!

I would love to see Haye absolutley batter Chisora! I cant stand him! 'orrible *******!

+20. I've counted my individual toes and fingers as seperate people to enforce my agreement in this comment. :smiley:

I think chirosa was alot worse than haye, not defending haye, but chirosa is a complete arse, he should be locked up for his actions, although haye shouldn't of hit him, what would you do if a big dude was coming to get you lol!

thats 3 strikes for chisora now he should be out! he's a disgrace!

1. chisora slapping klitchko at the weigh in
2. chisora spitting water at klitchko in ring
3. chisora brawling with haye.

Don't forget that lad he bit a couple of yours ago and got a ban for (2009)...

The guy is a tw@t, the best thing for him would be for us to chip in and get Emile Heskey to get in a ring with him to finish his career off.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
james_h General Chat 12
sthomasj10 General Chat 0