Chisora Vs. Klitschko...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
Anybody else watching?

I give Chippy Tits a good 12 Minutes before he's on his arse.

I never like to see an Englishman lose when it comes to Boxing, but this guy deserves a beasting after yesterday...

I'm watching.

Got money on Klitschko in rounds 1-3 and 4-6..

Was tempted at 12-1 for him to deck Chisora in Rd 1...he's one of the worst boxers I have seen!

For a professional athele his physique is shocking. He always seems to punch himself out rather quickly too.

I can't stand the guy, he's good to watch with his windmilling, but he's a d!ck.

Koppaburg, BBQ Chicken and BoxNation. My night is sorted. :smiley:

For a professional athele his physique is shocking. He always seems to punch himself out rather quickly too.

I can't stand the guy, he's good to watch with his windmilling, but he's a d!ck.

Koppaburg, BBQ Chicken and BoxNation. My night is sorted. :smiley:

his physique reminds me of Homer Simpson...

BBQ chicken sounds good!

Vitali is picking his shots well, think if Chisora starts doing a bit more then he might drag this out a bit.

Vitali is picking his shots well, think if Chisora starts doing a bit more then he might drag this out a bit.

yeah it's worrying me now.. might have to drop a few quid on the fight to go all the way... can't see anything but Klitschko though still...

He's 4-0 up already, unless Chisora really ups his workrate he's going to need a KO.

Which, let's be honest, would be nice to see but I doubt he's got it in him.

Could well be mate!!!

He's flying here at the start of this. Fair play to him.

Round 6 and Round 7 to Chisora I reckon.

Vitali looking tired now, think Chippy Tits plan to just punch him in the belly button and try not to get hit back too hard for the first 5 is working...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 to Vitali.

6, 7 & 8 to Chippy Tits.

This is getting very good, Vitali looks knackered.

I think you're right with that one, this needs a KO really to be conclusive.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
james_h General Chat 12
sthomasj10 General Chat 0