Cheeky Copper

Parked in a disabled space..
2013-02-13171839_zps9d73193c.jpg

Saw the woman that then walked out of Tesco, she definitely wasn't disabled.

Naughty:uk:

Oops busted lol. Although I have seen on occasion the police parking up wherever they feel like it to go inside and address a reported incident, don't know if they are technically allowed to though?

I'm a response officer in Brighton, if I did this I would hauled up in front of Chief Inspector to justify why I parked there and have my driving permit pulled. Yes on a 999 call you just park where you can really but that's usually on double yellows or just in the road..!! You then move the car when you can...!!

they should always uphold the law and not flout it!

as siad if it was a 999 then no one would bother but its a shopping trip so park with the shoppers!!! :@

This is just as bad I reckon. Was a few weeks ago, and didn't get the time/date so probably can't report it now. Sorry about it being an attachment, couldn't be bothered to photobucket :oops:

IMG_1606.jpg

Get it in the bad parking thread on pistonheads, they'll love it in there.

Just watch your spelling :smiley:

My dad report the police once for parking across 2 spaces, opened a can of worms though as the police car had been taken from the station without permission. Never found out what happened to the copper who took it

There's a massive queue for yplac, might get a queue jump though for naughty BiB. And in my pic, it wasn't an emergency/shoplifter, saw the 2 cheeky individuals in the shop swanning around with their basket of shopping!
Also, the same van along with another identical van was parked up side by side ON A ROUNDABOUT about a week before that picture. There was just about a car's width to squeeze through. Cretins.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ocsltd Gallery 5
Drummond21 Gallery 2
Jamz72 Other Marques 18
C Gallery 5
Gareth_197 Gallery 3