Check Injectors and ESP warning light ON.

Gents,

Started the car this morning, all dandy. Let her warm for about 2 mins, went to oull away and the 'check injectors and esp light came on'. Car then idled at 2K RPM.

Ideas? Solutions? And will i be able to drive it to a garage?

Im also distinctly aware that ill probably get into it after work and it will just work. Being French and all.

could be a bad batch of fuel, not sure if you guys have such issues but we definitely do in RSA.
clogged fuel filter perhaps.
or just a french issue as you mentioned

Had it a few times only when driving abroad, switched the engine off and on and the the problem disappeared. Must have been dodgy fuel...

Mine has done it a couple of times, once when I hit a large bump. Both times a simple restart of the engine is fine.

Funnily enough I had this just at the start of the year when we had a load of snow. Ended up having it plugged into a CLIP and the fault codes read. There were saved faults from the injection ECU and the ESP system, looked them up and the first was internal ECU fault, and the second was the ESP system reporting faulty data from the injection ECU. No idea if they happened at the same time, but got them cleared and it's been fine ever since. It also gives a baseline if it happens again to see what faults are causing it.