check emissions + engine management light on

as far as i can seee, the car is standard. If it had a sprint booster, where would it be located?

It would be attached underneath the accelerator pedal and there would be a switch somewhere in the interior - often put near the traction control & cruise control switches.

Hi folks,
new to the forum, and clio 197 ownership.
just picked up my (new to me) car this weekend and after a spirited drive, the engine management light has come on plus the orange spanner and a check emissions light.
Ive plugged in a code reader today and its showing 1 fault code: P0136 O2 Sensor Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2
Am i right in thinking that this points to the lambda sensor AFTER the cat? how easy is it to access if it is?

any help/ guidance/ tips would be very much appreciated

Hi folks,
new to the forum, and clio 197 ownership.
just picked up my (new to me) car this weekend and after a spirited drive, the engine management light has come on plus the orange spanner and a check emissions light.
Ive plugged in a code reader today and its showing 1 fault code: P0136 O2 Sensor Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2
Am i right in thinking that this points to the lambda sensor AFTER the cat? how easy is it to access if it is?

any help/ guidance/ tips would be very much appreciated

It's probably your O2 senzor AKA Lambda sensor.